Sep 2, 2010

What I had learn

I learnt one thing about Chinese culture is the food binding. Long time ago, wealthy woman get one of their feet wrap in some kind of wood shoe like high heels so their foot will stay in one shape. It shows that the wealth women don't need to walk with their own feet, they have servants to carry them around. I also learnt that many of my friends is half Chinese and half Vietnamese.

Some of my friend also come form different place in the world like France, USA and Germany. I also learn that different part of the world have different culture and tradition like in Asia people mostly follow Buddhism but in North America South America and Europe people mostly follow Christianity. I love when people present about food because i really like food and i can learn more about the different of food between different regions.

4 comments:

  1. Please fix your spelling Ryan. Your overall is pretty good, but give it more depth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @eMMie_L37: you're right. Ryan, yours reflection is nice, pretty interesting, but you get a little problem with spelling in here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love your "food binding" detail ! It reminds me of Mr.Blake's story !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. The presentation really help us to understand more about the culture.

    ReplyDelete